Winter Training Series 411
Click Here for our schedule
Winter Training Series is our most popular training program at TotalCyclist. The series starts moderately challenging and then progressively more challenging workouts are added. It's designed to build cardio (aerobic) fitness. We build towards anaerobic (Hard workouts) as the series progresses. The purpose of the classes is to prepare you for the upcoming cycling season. Guaranteed Results.Who?
Winter Training is for all types of athletes. Cyclists have gained great benefits from our challenging program. Beginners to Pro's. Motorsports to Triathletes. This program has everything you need to make you stronger for cycling AND your sport. Where?
All of our locations offer the Winter Training Series Program. Try the first one on us. Use the promocode: freepass to get into a class at your preferred TotalCyclist location. When?
Winter Training Series 2017 starts October 31st, 2016. It's 20 weeks in length. YOU CAN SIGN UP AT ANYTIME HOWEVER
How often should I come during the winter?
We recommend 1 time at least...2 is even better. WE can design a program inside our series that makes you have a slow progression towards fitness for 2017!
Get our UNLIMITED
package and everything is included! How do I purchase using the TotalCyclist app
1. Download the TotalCyclist App for Iphone or Droid.
2. Login with your account email (username) and password
3. Click the Schedule Tab on our Homepage,select the location where you want to train.
4. Clickin the Date Box in the upper right hand corner for a drop down calendar, scroll to the first week of our series. (November and January).
Five. Click on the Sign up button to the right of the Day/Time you want to train each week. Book multiple weeks if you want the same day and time each week.
6. You will receive a message that as you what you want to purchase. Complete checkout.
7. IF YOU DID not select "Book Multiple" classes then you purchase ONLY PUTS YOU in the first class. YOU MUST THEN REGISTER for each day/time you want with the remaining credits. Click Here for our schedule